This product is currently sold out.
[2 x] 33" Photography Studio Translucent Shoot Through White Photo Video Umbrella • Made of High Quality Nylon Construction • Works well to diffuse the light from any Flash/Strobe Light and Constant Light • Premium Snow White translucent Reflector (33" Wide) • Reflect and Spread light stream evenly • Eliminate glare and spots [3 x] Single Head Photo Lighting Fluorescent Light Holder • On/Off Switch • Compatible with 45W Photo Bulb* (Attention) Please do NOT install a bulb with higher wattage than 45 • Lamp base E26/E27 x1 • Code & Plug included (9 ft.) [2 x] 86" Tall Studio Quality High Output Umbrella Flash Strobe Light Stand • Material: Premium Aluminum Alloy Construction • Solid Safety 3 Legs Stages • Light Weight: Easy to Move • Industrial Standard Mounting Stud [3 x] Digital Full Spectrum Light Bulb - 45W Photo CFL 6500K, Daylight Balanced • Energy Saving Compact Fluorescent Spiral Bulb - Saves energy up to 80% • Regular Screw Base • Color Temperature: 6500K • Watts: 45W - Equals to 200W Regular Incandescent Light Bulb Output • Style: Spiral • Lamp Tone: Day Light • Overall Diameter: 2.3" • Overall Length: 7.1" [1 x] 28" Tall Studio Quality High Output Accent Light Table Top Light Stand • Material: Premium Aluminum Alloy Construction • Safety 3 Legs Stages • Locking System for Light Safety [1 x] Convenient Umbrella Carry Case [1 x] Bulb carry bag • Premium Quality Nylon MaterialPhoto Umbrella Light Photography Studio Light Photography Continuous Light
- Contents: [3 pcs] 45W CFL Bulb / [3 pcs] Bulb Socket / [2 pcs] 33-inch Umbrella Reflector / [2 pcs] 86-inch Light Stand
- [1 pc] 28-inch Light Stand / [1 pc] Bulb Carry Bag / [1 pc] Photo Equipment Carry Bag
- 45W Photo CFL Bulb: 6000K / 1820 Lumen / E26, E27 Standard Screw Base / Max Energy Saving up to 80%
- 33-inch Diameter White Umbrella Reflector: Made of Enhanced Nylon / Works well with Any Flash or Lighting Fixture
- (Attention) Bulb, on a rare occasion, creates a mild burning scent, which is a normal reaction as the bulb gets heat